We Love to be Your Source For Trusted Tax Preparation for Your Business.
Business Tax Services from Experienced Tax Professionals You Can Trust
As a business owner, you’re busy developing new products or services and making sure your business runs smoothly. You probably don’t have time to reconcile your bank account or generate balance sheets to manage your cash flow, let alone read up on the latest tax laws to find out which tax breaks you can take advantage of.
We keep up with the most recent tax laws and codes, and can work with your business to come up with a tax plan that not only takes advantage of all available benefits, but one that will help you avoid problems down the road.
We care about your business success, and we are committed to providing competent, professional service with integrity.
What Can We Do For You?
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Develop tax planning strategies that save you money and minimize tax liability
- Profit and loss statements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
Make Sure You Never Miss a Deadline Again
The IRS, as well as state and local governments, imposes strict deadlines for business tax obligations. Missing these tax deadlines and failing to comply with payroll and sales taxes negatively impacts your bottom line and may result in fines for non-compliance.
As your trusted advisor, we make sure you stay on top of your tax obligations and avoid penalties and fees that reduce your profitability.
We aim to be our clients’ most trusted advisor, and we always keep your interests in mind.
Work with us
If you are interested in a prosperous future from a personal and/or business standpoint, reach out to our team of dedicated specialists. When considering accounting, audits, tax or business consulting, one call can make all the difference. Click here to get started – we look forward to working with you!
* We have the right to use the Professional Tax Agent logo! The logo can only be used by persons who have the status of an Enrolled Agent and meet all the requirements of Circular 230.